Wednesday 6 August 2014

A Casual Dinner turned onto a crazy & thrilling drive to ~ City of Lakes~ Udaipur !!


It was a casual Saturday evening, we were planning to dine out. Thoughts were pondering about the numerable places where we can hog out. Finally we zeroed on Dana Pani a non-vegetarian restaurant beside Vishala, Ahmedabad.
Hogging on our tikka’s & coke , I was gazing the orange street lights roadside & the Expressway Signboard stating some 252 km’s to Udaipur ( I guess) caught my eyes, Just on that I normally said “ How I wish to go on a long drive to Udaipur just after having dinner here & have a cup of tea at pichola lake early morning when the sun is just trying to peep out for a kick-start day. Imagine how beautiful it will be I said, Hubby smiled & said perhaps someday !
Post our dinner we were on the way back to our home , we crossed our home . I was like “ wow,  a drive to Gandhi nagar if not Udaipur. Not bad “.  And then we stopped at a petrol pump where hubby said “ Bhaiya tank full kar do “ . I was a little confused but surely not thinking that It could be my lucky night & drive.  And next we were on Udaipur road. I could not believe my ears & eyes out of excitement & surprise. It was 11:35pm & my hands were itching to update my status on face book & it read “ We are off to Udaipur without clothes, luggage , comb, kajal lipstick & most importantly tooth brush, it’s crazy but I’m loving it “. Within seconds it started hitting likes & comments giving me an adrenaline rush about the crazy drive , fun , experience & photos.  Casually dressed up for dinner made me to think & get little cranky , fiddling & twiddling with all those girly apprehensions, about look, dress , hair , make-up & How will I upload my pics on face book without all this as if that’s the end of world . Hubby came to my rescue in a jiffy & said just enjoy & live the moment, real fun, wildness, think about your crazy yet soulful dream of having a cup of tea at Pichola lake early morning which is turning true, so forget face book.  And on this every other thought vanished. 
                                                                                                                                                          Finally we reached Udaipur at 4:00am , had already googled & booked Sheraton spa Udaipur . And finally , my crazy wish got accomplished. I enjoyed the precious sip of tea at Pichola lake filled with happiness & fun . Sunday morning got freshen up at hotel & strolled around the beautiful Udaipur, explored the palaces & lakes. 

Though we carried nothing , yet this trip was the most soul-waking , mesmerising & close to our heart. It not only gave us a random true-road trip feeling though a short one , but we discovered new horizons of happiness . 
Thankfully I got clicked leaving all my apprehensions beside & uploaded my pic on face book , which I’m sharing with you all. Though we are casually dressed up & our hair is all messed up ,yet the picture has come out so natural.                                                                                    
                                                                                                              
So this is how a casual dinner turned on to a roady-moon . Romance & fun all the way.
Try out someday .

2 comments:

  1. loved it. Keep sharing your exp like this. Its fun to read. Wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a tonne for your motivation. Will surely write more often !

      Delete